During your time at our AmeriCamp Canada orientation, our team will be in attendance, many of whom have personally taken part in the AmeriCamp Canada program. Make sure that you take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to speak to as many Camp Counsellors and Support Staff as possible; whether you have questions about your accommodation, salary, or if you’re seeking inspiration for post-Camp travel ideas, we’d be more than happy to help!
This is the first part of the rest of your Summer and it is the perfect opportunity to start making Camp friends! The main purpose of a pre-departure AmeriCamp Canada orientation is to make you fully aware of what the program is about and what is expected of you, we also need to ensure you have a thorough understanding of your visa and it’s restrictions. We will also give you an idea of what to expect from life at Camp.
So, What’s Involved At An AmeriCamp Canada Orientation?
- Comprehensive guide to visa and the cultural exchange process
- Meet your fellow Camp Counsellors and Support Staff
- All of your questions answered
- Hear first hand accounts of Camp life from previous AmeriCamp Canada applicants
- Find out exactly what you have to do before departure
- Claim your free AmeriCamp Canada T-shirt
- Find out how to become an AmeriCamp Canada blogger
- Plenty of travelling ideas for your time after Camp