Canadian Tax

Will I be taxed on my pay cheque?

Some international staff members may be taxed on their pay cheque by the Canadian Government, this is perfectly normal and can be claimed back the following year; Canadian tax can be claimed back with a T4 document from your employer, if you don’t have this, our tax back partner should be able to assist.

When can I get my tax back?

The Canadian tax year is from January 1st to December 31st and you have up to five years to claim a tax refund from Canada.

How much could I potentially get back?

Use the tax back calculator to see how much tax you could claim back, or, if you’re ready to begin the process, click below. We are also available on +44 759 362 5099 and also email at info@americampcanada.com if any further assistance is needed.

Click here to start the tax back process.